Pages

Monday, March 10, 2014

Day 89 - Crested Butte

Another beautiful spring day. Out 10:00 to 2:00 with Radvanyi; skied the Blizzard Brahmas; lots of groomers and just a couple 'other' things - thanks for taking it easy on me today Chris; took a couple of good falls this morning, including one where my boot must of stuck a rock or something as I tumbled, because 3 of the 4 teeth on one of the metal buckle clasps are now broken or severely deformed - update a few days later: I also totally destroyed the skis - bases and edges - as bad as I've ever done before; a fairly large crowd, but no real lift lines; the Silver Queen Express lift might be the most efficient lift I've ever ridden - extremely fast with more or less top-to-bottom coverage on a big hill (maybe 2,500 vert?) and access to all types of terrain; very cool looking down, and I mean down, on the town of Crested Butte from the top of the mountain; very tired.

No comments :

Post a Comment